Any Canadians?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lotshp

Reaction score
I'am Canadian also,lived just east of T.O. For 40yrs. Now live in Arizona also new to TYF.

Lotshp

Reaction score
Nice, I'am sleeping with a American "my wife" so I guess it half counts.

Lotshp

Reaction score
Love AZ so far, Hot as hell for 3 1/2 months but perfect rest of the year! I got sick of working outside in the winters, just time for a change and yes you see nice cars everywhere here. I have to say you do see a lot of nice cars in Canada also but only from May-Sept "it's all about the weather". Do you know of Kennedy's dyno tune in your town? Some nice rides have been tuned there. I use to go to the falls a lot when I was younger also crossed at rainbow and Lewiston 20+ times, but the long weekends are a *****!

Omega One

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ottawa here.
Recently installed the 3/5 drop in my 2000 Yukon XL. It wasn't easy as nobody installs drop kits in Canada. Its all about the lift.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
lowering

I am not one for lowering a 4X4 but you are right not many people do it here. I am in Toronto alot they do it there, Hummers, subs, tahos they lower anything. If you are looking for anything I would check in that area, but from your pic looks like you have it done and looks great too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt