anti-seize on plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't blame you for hating being mandated to wear gloves when you have a specific condition that makes it way more challenging than it would for most people. While I don't suffer from Reynauds (sorry to hear that, man), I also much prefer to work with my bare hands because I also find tactility important for lots of reasons. The only reason I wear gloves is to prevent various solvents and other likely carcinogens from contacting my skin if at all possible. I find the 9 mil weight gloves from HF to be a good balance between keeping some tactile sensation, and durability. I'm also a cancer survivor, so I'm a little more concerned about it than is probably reasonable to most.
I actually have a box of their 7 mil ones and it’s still pretty much full after 5 years so yeah I don’t think I’ll run out any time soon. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyguy88

Latest posts