Another Set of Rear Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcooklock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally found a place to mount another set of speakers in the back of my Hoe. Check it out and give me some feedback. I have two more that im trying to find a place for.

2gwtg7q.jpg
307yefs.jpg

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
looks alrite, id be weary tho bcuz of the tailgate issue in getting beat up. what kind of amp do you have going to em> fab up a fiberglass mouting pod where the 4x10s go, then that back would be sounding pretty sick!

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'd end up tearing the grills to hell if i did that to mine. looks good though. were did you run the wires?

OP
OP
jcooklock

jcooklock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran the wires down each of the pillers in the back and through the bottom of the tailgate. I'm not to worried about damaging them bc Im not going to use the cargo area for much anything. If I need to haul something Ill just use my trailer. I thought about doing the pod thing but i just didnt like the way it would look with somthing hanging from the ceiling. As of right now none are being ran off a amp. just the head unit. mainly bc I need to get a few more paychecks to get'em.

bass1775

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was going to replace the 4x10's in the back. I have the Pioneer ones in there now looking for something a little better any ideas? They are not amped.

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
more speakers is not always the best route. aren't these playing into the back of the rear seats?

OP
OP
jcooklock

jcooklock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
technically yes they are pointing into the rear seats but I think they will help project the sound towards the front. I have both the roof speakers and these in the tailgate. Anything is better then just the roof speakers.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
thats why my pods hang down. so they point at me. i think they look pretty good thank you very much. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz