Another fog light question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali4181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a new 19 RST Premiere Tahoe and as everyone else does I hate the fog lights.

Can someone tell me what a quality plug and play replacement is that will match the bright headlights?

Thanks in advance!

Dave Legacy

Reaction score
Morimoto XB Square LED are worth a look. They’re about $200 bucks, but are a plug & play housing replacement with a projector LED.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Morimoto XB Square LED are worth a look. They’re about $200 bucks, but are a plug & play housing replacement with a projector LED.

I looked really hard at these because from the pics I’ve seen they have some really good light output, a wide beam pattern, great 5000K color, and no glare; Though I wish they were more lumens I think only 1200 lm per housing.

However, from all the pics of the housing and connectors I’ve seen they look to only have a 5202 bulb connection and my ‘15 Yukon XL Denali fog light bulbs are PSX26W. So I don’t think they’d work unless you have 5202 dog light bulbs.

WifesYukon17

Reaction score
5k so they would match the H11 Hikari LED's I installed already into the projectors (those match the stock LED DTR's really well and they fit behind the dust covers even though they have fans). I don't understand why halogen bulbs are still found on modern vehicles? HID's should be standard at minimum.

Dave Legacy

Reaction score
FWIW I’ve seen several instances of people on this forum running the Morimoto XB fogs; It’s a sealed beam assembly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons