Almost there.....WYT?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it:waytogo:

OP
OP
C

Ced

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! What running boards are those?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

If im not mistaken, i think yukon that i bought from a member on here (carcz). BTW, thanx guys. still have alot work to come

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Looks good. I definitely like where you're going with it. I agree to lose the gas cap which you've already said is in the works. I also think since you've got the red/chrome scheme going that the black tail lights look a little out of place. I would go with the red led ones that most members buy off of ebay. Great job with it though!

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I Like what You have done with it. But I must agree look for a painted to match gas cap. also You can buy the Mirror shells and take and have them painted.

OP
OP
C

Ced

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where did you get the bumper cap? Did you paint it yourself?

Got it from GM Parts East. They were the cheapest (even with shipping). I got the smooth one and painted it myself.

Looks good. I definitely like where you're going with it. I agree to lose the gas cap which you've already said is in the works. I also think since you've got the red/chrome scheme going that the black tail lights look a little out of place. I would go with the red led ones that most members buy off of ebay. Great job with it though!

Thanx. Gas cap will deff. come off when I paint the valance & rear pads (just taking a lil break). funny u mention da lights, I was just on ebay looking at them :Handshake:

I Like what You have done with it. But I must agree look for a painted to match gas cap. also You can buy the Mirror shells and take and have them painted.

Where can I buy them from w/o having to get the whole mirror. I want to stay with oem though. Thanx guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660