All you with Volant resinator delete tip....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am about to purchase one from Volant1 on this forum, but considering I had a full catback system and pulled it off because i really missed that nice quite ride that you get with the factory exhaust, I am concerend that this tip will be to loud in the interior. I dont care if it adds some rumble outside the cab...but compared to the stock how much louder is it inside the cab (windows up) both at idle and when your on it around 3000rpm or so. Please Reply ASAP!

This is the tip I am talking about:
img1621g.jpg

hoserty

Reaction score
I have had this tip on my 07 Denali for about two weeks now and i couldn't be happier. The install was super easy and as for the sound It is almost the exact same as the stock with a much improved look. It is just a little louder at wide open throttle but other than that not any louder at all. Just to let you know my cai is louder than that exhaust tip is there is also no drone on the interstate well hope that helps and sorry for being so long winded

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had this tip on my 07 Denali for about two weeks now and i couldn't be happier. The install was super easy and as for the sound It is almost the exact same as the stock with a much improved look. It is just a little louder at wide open throttle but other than that not any louder at all. Just to let you know my cai is louder than that exhaust tip is there is also no drone on the interstate well hope that helps and sorry for being so long winded

Any way you can get me a sound clip of it inside and out, that would be soooooo greatly appreciated

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What he said. Almost no difference at idle and normal driving. Added a nice rumble under hard acceleration.

Coolade07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what model is that? i was thinkin bout gettin one this week or next.

anyone have a site where they got good deals on these bad boys?

hoserty

Reaction score
Just PM Volant1 he can take care of it for you as he works for volant i bought mine direct from him here are a couple of installed pics to go with the audio i put up earlier....

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925

Latest posts