all hid kits $150 shipped!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazejeff

Reaction score
i have all sizes and colors and dont forget those 5202 fog light bulbs
all my kits are 100% warranty on bulbs and ballast and yes i have the slim digital ballast . i have been selling hid kits for over 5 years when they used to be $500 and the crazy thing is the kits are better designed and they only cost $150

FREE SHIPPING all kits in stock !!!!!!!!!

call me anytime and talk to me if you have any questions
ask for jeff 951-343-0806

all kits will ship same day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jazejeff

Reaction score
Those kits have cheap components inside and cause all sort of problems ..flicker,wont start on first initial power up and have a short life span. i have spent alot of time and money making sure the kits i bring in from japan are the best and having a manufacture on my side when there is a problem is a big + .

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
So your kits are superior to DDMtuning HID kits for under $50?

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not trying to bring down your product but that price is ridonkulous. ive had my hid's for almost 5 years. bought them from vvme.com and paid right at 100 bucks when they were still high. never had a problem and have hooked them up in two diff trucks. not trying to down your product but that price is steep.

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe his kits also have 100% plug in connectors instead of the BS stick a wire in the plug and black tape it method some vendors call "plug and play". That is worth the $$$ IMO.

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe his kits also have 100% plug in connectors instead of the BS stick a wire in the plug and black tape it method some vendors call "plug and play". That is worth the $$$ IMO.

honestly..i think i just got mine before companies started trying to stiff ya. mine is a plug and not the stick it in shit...i hate those...but they are def better kits if that is what hes selling.

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i have purchased a kit that is for 9005 bulbs, which are the hi beam on my tahoe, i done it by accident, if i purchase a set of h11 bulbs will they work with the current ballasts i have now? Or is the plug on the ballast specific to the bulbs i originally ordered? Thanks

Nick

Resident Grill-Man
Reaction score
I have been using a $40 HID kit for 3 years...

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW! $150 I got mine from Cen-Cal Distb and only paid $95 for 8000k complete plug and play with 100% wrnty for 2 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st tahoe