Airlift Helper Bag Part Numbers for Lowering Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ho Down

Reaction score
This is a very helpfull thread. :waytogo:

I ordered the MaxTrac 3-4 drop and by reading some of the info here, I'm led to believe I will need the 60742.

This is assuming the 4" springs are comparable to the BT 5305's.

Opinions? or anyone else have experience with the MaxTrac kit?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It is not. If you dontike the way the kit rides just holler back ill set you up with something.

Ho Down

Reaction score
Hmmm.... just trying to install everything at the same time.

I guess I'll just have to take some measurements sitting on the pavement with the new springs to order the correct bags.

I did call and ask a MaxTrac "installer" (*read as installs anything for a buck), and he said to use the same bags as stock.

that doesn't sound right :shrug:

Ho Down

Reaction score
Yeah... just common sense tells me that's wrong. Doesn't give me alot of faith in his install "experience" either.

I know this is a DJM/BT specific sub-forum, but would like to follow up with which bags work with this kit in case someone else searches here too.

azchrome

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Tony, can you help... not sure if i need 60742 or 60748 helper bags.. the box for the rear springs reads 4230 belltech 02-06 trailblazer.. the spring itself has stamp 140-002??

on the other hand, i get a fair amount of rub in the rear (24s) and seems the back is not stiff enough.. Maybe I just need a different set of rear springs? is there anything a bit stiffer or slightly higher?

Thanks

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
60748 and also you will need the belltech rear shocks/free travel mod/djm rear hardware kit and my bumpstops using those springs or will ride harsh. I have 1 inch spacers here they are 40 shipped also and you need the free travel mod done when using those springs

Juan T

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys I have Escalade with belltech 2/4 which helper bags will I need

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas