Airaid Jr.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was hoping to get some feedback to the best, I am torn bt magnaflow, corsa, and borla, I am tempted to just by a muffler and have it put in, because i was told the stock on our tahoe is 3inch

LOL, Me too.... I cannot decide. See here http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44579 Oh and our pipe is 2.75 inches.

Question fella.....which is the better filter go with? Oiled or non-oiled? Does one make the filter last longer or what?

I am about to do dry or non-oiled. Looking out for my MAF.:Handshake:

I'm thinking about pairing it with a manga flow system. I'm not really a fan of dual exhaust on suv's. Wanna keep everything looking stock. I don't need to scream but I want it to growl pretty good

Me Too. :)

You'll love both man. I had em both on my Tahoe and will eventually have both on my avalanche. It's so good it's worth buying twice lol.

You mean MagnaFlows Right?

@ MACHO Thanks for your input.

Wow.....you should be a spokesperson for them. Lol!!! Do you any sound clips of your Tahoe?

This ^^^^ Any clips?

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Your Santa is Mexican too? Awesome! :D

:lol2:

nath

Reaction score
Thanks Flexi and goodinblack

Thanks for the input, i feel like an old fart, I want some growl, but not the duals like I had on my 78 Scottsdale, that sucker would scream! I did not know that our pipes were 2.75, so a borla or magnaflow with a 3inch inlet and two 2.5 outlet would fit??? I desparately want the whole catback that Borla makes, but I cannot justify a grand when buy the muffler and our local **** shop will only charge 300 bucks to run the pipes.... one more question, what is the resonator you all are removing and where is it?

Nath

RollTide2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one more question, what is the resonator you all are removing and where is it?

I think this might help you. [yt]RioqG0LBgKs[/yt] See how that cylinder by the exhaust pipe goes away? That is the resonator I believe. That is a guy named Macho's tahoe too.

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score

chevyboy23

JUST QUE DOGGING!!!!
Reaction score
so I just realized the item that Im about purchase to is a full intake system.....not the little air raid jr with the square filter but the big boy. LOL!!!!

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time I log in here I see a new thing to buy,,danmm tyf your so baddd but so good:). Ordering the air intake first the megaflow later

chevyboy23

JUST QUE DOGGING!!!!
Reaction score
So the air raid jr is better than the full blown air raid intake system. Part number 200-233 or 201-233

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score