Airaid Jr.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol you guys...

I just spent $210 on "family portraits" yesterday... so I'm going to try to sneak the Jr. kit sometime this week.

Not only that, but I have to pick up my 2012 Escalade premium bumper form the dealer tomorrow and take it to the paint shop. This week is already turning out to be $1,000+ mod week.

Suhweeeeet!

nath

Reaction score
Air raid

Quick Question........ to everyone here.

If I don't do a Tune....... and ONLY do a MIT and a Borla or Magnaflow.......Will I kill my low end torque?

Hey Guys, I wanted to throw in on this, I got my airaid last week, and it has been awesome... as others say, it stays in 4V quicker and stays in it longer, I also notice a 1.2 to 1.6 mpg increase... and i been getting on it to hear the vvvvroooooooom!!! it is awesome, and I still have not decided on which cat back exhaust to put in.... i was hoping to get some feedback to the best, I am torn bt magnaflow, corsa, and borla, I am tempted to just by a muffler and have it put in, because i was told the stock on our tahoe is 3inch and replacing the whole catback is not needed.... What do you guys think?

Nath

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nath, If you're looking to save some bucks I'd go magnaflow. The money was well worth it IMO and I have NO regrets about my Corsa Touring! I smile every time I step on it. It sounds even better now that I have the Airaid on!

Last edited:

chevyboy23

JUST QUE DOGGING!!!!
Reaction score
Question fella.....which is the better filter go with? Oiled or non-oiled? Does one make the filter last longer or what?

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I chose the non-oiled so it would be most like the stock filter--for any potential hassles from the dealer while it's still under the factory warranty.

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. You're going to love it. The filter is very good quality IMO

chevyboy23

JUST QUE DOGGING!!!!
Reaction score
About a dozen or so other folks feel the same way. I'm thinking about pairing it with a manga flow system. I'm not really a fan of dual exhaust on suv's. Wanna keep everything looking stock. I don't need to scream but I want it to growl pretty good

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll love both man. I had em both on my Tahoe and will eventually have both on my avalanche. It's so good it's worth buying twice lol.

chevyboy23

JUST QUE DOGGING!!!!
Reaction score
Wow.....you should be a spokesperson for them. Lol!!! Do you any sound clips of your Tahoe?

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Also do most of you do cat back systems or just swap out the muffler?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205

Latest posts