AEM Brute Force Long Tube Headers FOR SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Up for sale is a set of AEM LTs off of an 04 Tahoe with about 10K miles on them. These long-tube headers are specially tuned to emphasize low end torque and mid range horsepower for the best "useable performance." Especially while towing or hauling.

-Long-tube design tuned for your engine.
-Built-in high-flow catalytic converters.
-Precision machined with CNC mandrel bent pipes.
-Mild steel finished with a high-luster ceramic coating.
-Leak-free, perfect fit - machine ground flanges.
-AEMs prioprietary ceramic coating

Price is $500 for the headers and we will throw in the Y pipe and Magnaflow catalytic converters that were installed on the Tahoe. Would like to sell LOCAL as they will be a pain to ship with the Y pipe.

We are also running these on a 6.0L Silverado, they will work on 4.8 as well, however, modifications to the Y pipe and cats will be needed for those applications.

Here is a pic before install:

new_parts.jpg

Last edited:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you coat these or did they come like that? I'm interested but want to know if the cats are welded inline?

B

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We would like to sell locally as they are a pain to ship. They are coated by AEM, we had a shop weld the cats and Y pipe. Not sure what you mean by inline.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We would like to sell locally as they are a pain to ship. They are coated by AEM, we had a shop weld the cats and Y pipe. Not sure what you mean by inline.

Ok that's cool on the local thang...

homedic3181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jenna,

I'm currently running a 5.3 Tahoe same as yours but I have an lq9 in my posession which I am planning on dropping in to the truck in the not so distant future, how much modification is needed to switch over to a 6.0 set up?

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have these headers on Justin's Silverado SS (6.0L) not a problem. Some welding will need to be done for your cats and Y pipe.

homedic3181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so I'm guessing I would just need to run a different Y pipe and cats with the 6.0 then. I am interested in the set up, how far outside of Baltimore are you guys located? I am in northern NJ so I know Baltimore is about 3-3.5hours for me, unless Justin happens to be headed north for tunes.

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, you would need to run a new Y pipe and cats. We are down in Alexandria, which is a 1-2 hr drive (depending on traffic) outside of Baltimore. Justin will be in Pittsburgh here soon for a meet, forget which weekend, but I don't think it is until April.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Bump for a good set of headers and a great seller, mine made a huge difference!

DSC01958.jpg
IMG_0124.jpg
IMG_0123.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n