Kooks headers SOLD- ORY for sale in another ad.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it were a direct fit for me I would’ve bought em. Ain’t got time to do that conversion from ball socket to flange.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it were a direct fit for me I would’ve bought em. Ain’t got time to do that conversion from ball socket to flange.
You mean the time it takes to drop the one piece off at an exhaust shop and weld a flange on? Everything bolts up except the one fitting from the end of the y-pipe to your OEM exhaust. Too bad, they were a great deal for ceramic coated Kooks. If you bought them from Kooks, coated, they would be over $1600 plus shipping. Your loss.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know but it’s not on the road yet. I can’t drop it off at muffler shop and am not towing it. If they are still available later when I am driving it then I might

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know but it’s not on the road yet. I can’t drop it off at muffler shop and am not towing it. If they are still available later when I am driving it then I might
You can drop the one part of the y-pipe at the muffler shop and have them weld on the flange that matches your truck. You don’t need to take the truck in. BTW all I have left is the y-pipe, I sold the headers themselves.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh. Then I would remove the pics of the headers because I thought it was a package deal. Have no use for it now without the headers.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh. Then I would remove the pics of the headers because I thought it was a package deal. Have no use for it now without the headers.
Can’t edit the first post for some reason. I’ll post a different ad.
Headers Sold, Y pipe still available in another ad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972