Adding some HP and getting rid of DOD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sfc,
Nicely done man. Movin right along.
How has everything gone with whole project? Smoothly?
Any advice you can pass on for others getting ready for the same job?
Oh and what other mods/upgrades have you done with it apart?

Thanks

OP
OP
sfc_jones

sfc_jones

Reaction score
I am hoping to do that, They just brought up a Chevy SS PU and doing a full run on the Dyno. It has a single Turbo on it. I am hoping I will pull some decent HP with my few mods.

OP
OP
sfc_jones

sfc_jones

Reaction score
So far everything has gone well. Since the Tahoe has 237k on it they were surprised to see there wasn't any sludge, just the normal bronze looking residue from the oil getting hot. I didn't like seeing it but the shop said it was normal. They got the new valve springs in as well. I will post a picture of that.

OP
OP
sfc_jones

sfc_jones

Reaction score
Jeez, This place is full of Smack Talking Hot Rodders, So this Corvette shows up with a Supercharger and Nitrous. It is a ZR1 Vette, He is putting out over 1100 HP with his setup and he isn't done yet...

steve34459

Reaction score
Jeez, This place is full of Smack Talking Hot Rodders, So this Corvette shows up with a Supercharger and Nitrous. It is a ZR1 Vette, He is putting out over 1100 HP with his setup and he isn't done yet...

Wow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442