Adding Express down/up aka Auto up windows to Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

derfman00

Reaction score
I have a 2014 Denali. I'm wanting to add auto up / aka express up windows in the front. I want to make sure it supports anti pinch.

So far I've read that I need the switches from the Escalade

Driver's switch panel - 20835555

Motors to support the anti-pinch

Driver - 11M184
Passenger - 11M184

Will the motors bolt up to the existing window assemblies or would I need the whole assembly?

I have also looked into an aftermarket module

https://www.autoloc.com/catalog/pro...-Touch-Up-And-Down-Window-Unit---(Up-AND-Down

This seems intriguing as it's a lot cheaper and uses a load sensor to act as anti pinch.

Any opinions? Has anyone done either of these things? I've seen discussions, but no results / updates

Thank you again!

OP
OP
D

derfman00

Reaction score
Have a friend who is a certified iinstaller. He said the module won't work because of the factory auto down... Anyone actually do this on their own truck?

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a friend who is a certified iinstaller. He said the module won't work because of the factory auto down... Anyone actually do this on their own truck?
did he explain why? I'm interested in having auto up

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Fred, which module(s) controls the auto up feature? Are those motors you listed earlier different from our trucks without it? My thinking is that this is basically a programming feature in a module or two that can be done with access to TIS2WEB and a Tech-2.

OP
OP
D

derfman00

Reaction score
Fred, which module(s) controls the auto up feature? Are those motors you listed earlier different from our trucks without it? My thinking is that this is basically a programming feature in a module or two that can be done with access to TIS2WEB and a Tech-2.

He said the 535t won't work. He didn't comment on the escalade swap. That should work, it just costs more.

Personally, my next mod is a Black Bear tune, until then, this research is on hold. I'll be scanning eBay though in case a deal comes up.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He said the 535t won't work. He didn't comment on the escalade swap. That should work, it just costs more.

Personally, my next mod is a Black Bear tune, until then, this research is on hold. I'll be scanning eBay though in case a deal comes up.

Yeah, the tune is more profitable and fun than holding a switch for 4 or 5 seconds!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout