Acts like it wants to run but doesn't.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Couple of ongoing threads on this, could we stick to using one or the other?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
So many times a new member thinks they will get quicker answers by posting multiple places. Hell, we see it stacked up together when we go to New Posts and see the list and the same problem has three threads going. GRRRRRRRRRR!

OP
OP
N

NO4NSHIT

Reaction score
What @Fless said. Basics first. Had you already checked the spark and if all had spark, what color? Did you swap the coils already and forgot to tell us?
No I haven't I've been working on it tho I will definitely try that next. But I read somewhere it's not good to check the old fashioned way as in put plug in boot and lay on steel somewhere in engine bay..??

OP
OP
N

NO4NSHIT

Reaction score
So many times a new member thinks they will get quicker answers by posting multiple places. Hell, we see it stacked up together when we go to New Posts and see the list and the same problem has three threads going. GRRRRRRRRRR!
I apologize for that but I needed someone to respond and I wasn't getting any so I posted again. I might be new to this forum but I been a member of gmt400 for good while. So the nbs and LS engines are new to me

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
No I haven't I've been working on it tho I will definitely try that next. But I read somewhere it's not good to check the old fashioned way as in put plug in boot and lay on steel somewhere in engine bay..??
You can get very inexpensive spark check tool at any parts store. I have done the test you describe hundreds of times with no problems. Newer rig may need checked out for that though.

OP
OP
N

NO4NSHIT

Reaction score
Question can I put regular fuel injectors in my fuel rails and my motor even though my motor is a flex fuel motor I'm not going to run flex fuel but I was just wondering if I can install regular stock injectors in it?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Question can I put regular fuel injectors in my fuel rails and my motor even though my motor is a flex fuel motor I'm not going to run flex fuel but I was just wondering if I can install regular stock injectors in it?
Need your rig info so I can see if the application is different between gas and flex.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Flex injectors are different, and I believe that the electrical connectors are different, too. Might be wrong about the connectors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout