ABS Light and Brake Light 01 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the info can help someone else as well..., how do you know when the ABS 'doesn't work'?
I have also traced a wooden floor type creaking sound on the left rear wheel when I press the break pedal past half way. The truck stops fine btw and other than the occasional squeal that's the only crap bothering me

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the info can help someone else as well..., how do you know when the ABS 'doesn't work'?
I have also traced a wooden floor type creaking sound on the left rear wheel when I press the break pedal past half way. The truck stops fine btw and other than the occasional squeal that's the only crap bothering me

Go where there is loose gravel, wet road, snowy road and slam the brakes. If your wheels lock you don't ABS or it's not working.

Antonio

ketchupaholic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
6558485face3a480ed4b8ffcd5cf8572.jpg

Here is a photo I took of the two wires. DON'T FORGET TO DISCONNECT THE BATTERY.
[emoji298]

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's right under the driver side underneath the truck. There is a metal rectangular piece with lines going to them. Can't miss it. You should find the ground than.

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is also a video on youtube on how to fix it yourself if you can solder. just like these wiper motors they have weak solder

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019