99 Denali armrest latch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

509tahoe2door

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all, new here to the group. I have a 99 2 door 2wd that I am working on, and recently bought a 99 Denali as a parts vehicle for 250 with a blown motor otherwise complete. Was hoping to use the console from it in the 2 door, but the top armrest pads hold down clip is missing. Any advice on where to find a replacement? 20200603_204009.jpg 20200603_204009.jpg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences and perspectives.

On my 07, my center console latch clip failed, and I attempted to purchase a replacement from the dealer. I was told that the clip was not sold separately, and if I wanted a new clip, I had to purchase the entire console top for an extraordinary amount of money. I don't know if the situation with your 99 is any different, but I suspect that it is not. My recommendation is that you go to a salvage yard and see if you can find the entire console top with a good clip for a 99.

Or, you can MacGyver it, and make your own home made clip.

Other folks here will chime in with their suggestions.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt