9111 miles.. here I sit at dealer 500 miles from home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called today and said the vehicle was finished. They handed it off to GMC reunite who will be shipping the vehicle back to us.

OP
OP
G

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Transporter delivered it Friday and so far so good. GM is calling back next week with some offers other than a buyback and repurchase which we can do at anytime. She is trying to get info on when we could get a 2022 and swap out.

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Transporter delivered it Friday and so far so good. GM is calling back next week with some offers other than a buyback and repurchase which we can do at anytime. She is trying to get info on when we could get a 2022 and swap out.
That would be sweet if they’d do an even swap for a ‘22. Curious how that plays out.

OP
OP
G

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So started getting a rattling noise under acceleration, so it is back at the dealer for that and the sd card issue again. Officially opened the lemon law case with BBB today also.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So started getting a rattling noise under acceleration, so it is back at the dealer for that and the sd card issue again. Officially opened the lemon law case with BBB today also.

Man, this scares the hell out of me. My Yukon stranded me approx 400 miles from home yesterday and my only option to get home was to rent a UHaul (traveling with a truck full of guns and a hunting dog so flights were out). If I couldn’t have picked up that UHaul, I was ready to buy a car off the lot as there were no rentals and I was stuck.

What is going on with these 2021’s?!? How on earth could GM send an $80k+ vehicle out the door with an engine that will grenade at 12,*** miles?!? W the actual F?????

Tagged to hear your outcome, specifically how they counter or accommodate your lemon law claim.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, this scares the hell out of me. My Yukon stranded me approx 400 miles from home yesterday and my only option to get home was to rent a UHaul (traveling with a truck full of guns and a hunting dog so flights were out). If I couldn’t have picked up that UHaul, I was ready to buy a car off the lot.

What is going on with these 2021’s?!? How on earth could GM send an $80k+ vehicle out the door with an engine that will grenade at 12,*** miles?!? W the actual F?????

Tagged to hear your outcome, specifically how they counter or accommodate your lemon law claim.
Make GM rent and pay for your vehicle. They rented us 2 vehicles(since they could find a large SUV or can) from Enterprise that were in town only but we returned states away with no issues.

I wish there was another option for large SUV's with the same or more cargo room.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make GM rent and pay for your vehicle. They rented us 2 vehicles(since they could find a large SUV or can) from Enterprise that were in town only but we returned states away with no issues.

I wish there was another option for large SUV's with the same or more cargo room.
GM Corporate promised reimbursement on my rental but it’s on me to book and pay up front. Makes me very nervous as I’m looking at likely a few thousand in rental costs.

OP
OP
G

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So they couldn't reproduce the rattle, it did quiet down the day we were going to drop it off, so we picked it up yesterday. I didn't hear it yesterday, but was able to hear it today, just wasn't as loud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505