8 k's are in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some ballasts already have a relay built into them. I just changed all mine out.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Blaqout HID's are simple to install like excon said 15 min. its basically plug and play.

Last edited:

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm having problems with my first set of HID's, so I'm trying these out. My dad bought mine for me so who knows what the hell he bought! I wonder if these have an integrated relay?

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have only seen them on slim ballasts. You can tell because there will be a little black rectangle.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Me too, I bought this exact set thanks to you. They're great for $40! Not blindingly bright where people constantly flash you, but at the same time a LOT of illumination. And a nice color.

OP
OP
07ChevyHoe

07ChevyHoe

Reaction score
Zach glad to hear they worked out for you. I love them too and like you said they put out a great color and they are not blindingly bright. I do want to know where you got your escalade roof rack? Did you have to get it painted?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
APalmer15