7.5" Rough Country lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4WP Charlotte

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone installed or driven one of these? Looking to see if anyone has real world experience with this kit.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Although I do not have any real world experience I am impressed that the kit comes with everything, brake lines, sway bar end links and CV spacers. Even at a pretty fair price IMO.

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@4WP Charlotte I have seen at least 4 different posts from people who have installed the 7.5 inch lift where the rear is squatted down about 2 inches lower than the front. So make sure you are getting the most current revision of the lift kit.

Gmcboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m also looking to get the 7.5” RC lift on my 07 Yukon (2WD). I’ve been told that I would need to get re-gearing done on the rear differential. Also looking to install 35’s after the lift.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m also looking to get the 7.5” RC lift on my 07 Yukon (2WD). I’ve been told that I would need to get re-gearing done on the rear differential. Also looking to install 35’s after the lift.
Your lift is not what’s driving the need for a re-gearing of your rear dif. It’s the size of tire you want to end up with. Check out this link.
https://tiresize.com/gear-ratio-calculator/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm6t