6J3 wiring for old police lighting system?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s a bundle of 4 wires that have tan, gray, green & blue wires coming out of the truck towards the headlights. The gray wire connects into forward lamp harness. Does anyone know where that goes to?

I have the wiring schematics up on my computer but it’s not showing where the hell it goes to or does.

Would like to use what’s already wired in the truck with relays etc to run new lighting up front. Lightbar, driving lights, and the LED fogs I have.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s a bundle of 4 wires that have tan, gray, green & blue wires coming out of the truck towards the headlights. The gray wire connects into forward lamp harness. Does anyone know where that goes to?

I have the wiring schematics up on my computer but it’s not showing where the hell it goes to or does.

Would like to use what’s already wired in the truck with relays etc to run new lighting up front. Lightbar, driving lights, and the LED fogs I have.
you could try checking the gm upfitter guide they usually have good diagrams

OP
OP
5strmtrp

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The upfitter diagram doesn’t go that far. But I’ll keep looking there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep