6.2L or Duramax reliability

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a species, we're going to have to figure out a way to take CO2 *out* of the atmosphere eventually, and store the carbon as a solid or inject it into disposal wells, or both. It's the only way I see to avoid the problem of governments continuing to increase restrictions on what people do.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a species, we're going to have to figure out a way to take CO2 *out* of the atmosphere eventually, and store the carbon as a solid or inject it into disposal wells, or both. It's the only way I see to avoid the problem of governments continuing to increase restrictions on what people do.
We have a way to do that…
Grow plants…Trees, corn, grass, flowers…magic…

C02 + sunlight + water = plant material + O2

The key is, after it starts growing, don’t burn it down (see deforestation)

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The future of the global climate will be decided in Asia and Latin America, by poor people who couldn’t give a-s-s about saving the planet. Good speech about it, bang on.

Konstantin Kisin

Exactly. You could take US emissions to almost zero and it only makes a small dent in the problem.

jmzvet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went over 5K miles before mine said the DEF was getting low. It still had about 25% remaining. 2.5 gallon container is about $12

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't CO2 plant and tree food?

Governments are magnets for the greedy, the crooked, and the sociopaths. You will never get governments to stop trying to run your life. The protections our founders built in are steadily being destroyed.

Dumb and dependent is the perfect citizen.

joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadi awais