6.2 Tahoe For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firemhan

Reaction score
Ok. Dead serious now. This chip shortage is killing the market and the new Subaru has now turned into a Kia Sorento or Telluride. Betsy the 6.2 (1 of 163 L9H 2wd 2009 Tahoes) is for sale. Funny thing is, I don’t know what to ask! If there’s such a markup for used cars, and it’s so dang rare…what’s fair?

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Dead serious now. This chip shortage is killing the market and the new Subaru has now turned into a Kia Sorento or Telluride. Betsy the 6.2 (1 of 163 L9H 2wd 2009 Tahoes) is for sale. Funny thing is, I don’t know what to ask! If there’s such a markup for used cars, and it’s so dang rare…what’s fair?
In some markets those Tellurides are selling for $10K over sticker.

As for the Tahoe, it's rare, but is it in demand to command a premium? I don't think so yet. When we hunt for 6.2 Sierras, they do not command any more money than the 5.3s. Well maintained and optioned will help it sell faster if the price is right to start with. I've seen some vehicles stay for sale over a year because they were not priced right.

If gas prices continue to rise, then people will shy away from perceived gas guzzlers, like in the mid-late 1970s when an SS 396 Chevelle or a Dodge Super Bee could be had for a song.

All of those three are smaller than your Tahoe and nowhere near as powerful. They can't tow anywhere near what yours can either. But they have a lot of cool tech.

AirJordan613

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just started a hunt for one of these. Found one near me in Ohio but I think rust is going to win this one. Rockers and rear wheel arches not looking good. Would like to find a L9H 4x4 in good condition. Hopefully patience will pay off.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I just started a hunt for one of these. Found one near me in Ohio but I think rust is going to win this one. Rockers and rear wheel arches not looking good. Would like to find a L9H 4x4 in good condition. Hopefully patience will pay off.

Shame about the rust. Has the 6.2 it says.

AirJordan613

Full Access Member
Reaction score

13ED18CC-EA78-4A91-8DE0-7068771D3214.jpeg

Patience did pay off. Love my L9H Tahoe!

firemhan

Reaction score
I know it’s probably hard to believe. But my 09 L9H TAHOE is back on the market. After needing to hold onto it for another year and after a slight bumper mishap, it’s officially for sale on EBay. Just search Tahoe LTZ L9H. Unicorn. Good deal I think. Just time to go.

Attachments

• IMG_2254.jpeg
    IMG_2254.jpeg
    575.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2255.jpeg
    IMG_2255.jpeg
    549 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2256.jpeg
    IMG_2256.jpeg
    500.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2257.jpeg
    IMG_2257.jpeg