4! door tahoe/yukon/esky if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i debatin it... u made a good point but im deff blacking out the tail lights next, and doin limo tints all over lol.... and 8k hids.... im gnna completely muder this hoe out... i love it only thing is its a 95 sluggy tbi lol, but i love the flowmasters 40's baby!

YOU WANT PERFORMANCE!

Seriously...Ready?

1) Ditch the FLOWMASTERS! THEY PROHIBIT AND EVEN DECREASE PERFORMANCE. Its been dyno proven. REMOVE THEM AND INSTALL Cherry Bombs or something else. Just go to youtube.com and listen to sound clips.

2) A TB SPACER will work on you HOE b/c of the TBI! Get an intake. If you have some money GET SOME LONG TUBE HEADERS...You might need a custom Y-PIPE Fabbed up. Not sure on the TBI but on the OBS w/o TBI we need a custom Y-PIPE. DO NOT GET SHORTY HEADERS. BETTER OFF STAYING STOCK.

3) GET EFANS really cheap mod. Even help your MPG.

4) GET A BLACK BEAR TUNE! It will change your life and VECHILE! Talk to Jenna Bear. She and her husband are the owners and Operators. Don;t worry they will re-tune your PCM for free as many times as you want.

5) I could go on... you need to talk to other members and myself.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

i debatin it... u made a good point but im deff blacking out the tail lights next, and doin limo tints all over lol.... and 8k hids.... im gnna completely muder this hoe out... i love it only thing is its a 95 sluggy tbi lol, but i love the flowmasters 40's baby!

If you tint your tails THEN YOU MUST tint your 3rd brake light! Its either go hard or go home! Make is FLOW!

X2 for murdered out HOES...I'm on my way.

Do people thing your truck is thugged or gangsta'd out? I get that all the time. Sometimes when I'm in the hood thier surprised its ME a white guy behind the wheel lol.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
4) GET A BLACK BEAR TUNE! It will change your life and VECHILE! Talk to Jenna Bear. She and her husband are the owners and Operators. Don;t worry they will re-tune your PCM for free as many times as you want.
They only tune 96+ Vortecs i think.

XLdenaliXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YOU WANT PERFORMANCE!

Do people thing your truck is thugged or gangsta'd out? I get that all the time. Sometimes when I'm in the hood thier surprised its ME a white guy behind the wheel lol.

Yea bro all the time, im a white kid jumpin outta a ****** out 95 tahoe. funny thing is i bought it from a 40 year old white mechanic guy, mad chill guy for 4 grand lol...only 113 k

tahoe ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ey when ya come in claimin king expect to get flamed ..... weze all jus jokin iz all we got a good lighthearted group round here btw what happened to painted black rims?????

got rid of them cause these ss rims came along so cheap. i sold them to a member on the tahoe forum and i insured them and he called me and said that they were scracthed. and wanted money back.. i called ups and made a claim going on his word and ups told me that they would contact him and make a appointment and go out to his house and see them and that ups will call me and let me know whats going on. i never recived any pics from this guy and ups never called me... and this guys sends me emails and says i need to refund some money....:yourself::yourself::yourself:

Lifted99Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lifted99Yukon- wheres your back bumper standing now?? you going to leave the front bumper like that too???

Rear bumper will be a tubular design like the front. The front will not have the OE Bumper. But a N-Fab PreRunner Bar matted to the stock bumper brackets so I can remove if I need to. And probally will do a little sheet metal skid plate.

What it looks like now without the bumper. Still waiting on my damn N-Fab to show up.
brandon006.jpg

Last edited:

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
got rid of them cause these ss rims came along so cheap. i sold them to a member on the tahoe forum and i insured them and he called me and said that they were scracthed. and wanted money back.. i called ups and made a claim going on his word and ups told me that they would contact him and make a appointment and go out to his house and see them and that ups will call me and let me know whats going on. i never recived any pics from this guy and ups never called me... and this guys sends me emails and says i need to refund some money....:yourself::yourself::yourself:

how much you sell em for??????shit ide have bought em but werent they 5 lug?

UWMlax15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my '96, it finally hit 70 in Wisconsin for a day so I was finally able to wash, detail and snap some pics. I'm pretty sure the fogs are illegal, but who gives a shit, they'll only bother you if you're in a civic or prius. Or a Crown Vic I suppose, haha. This is the first car I've had that I've done all work on it myself. Nothing too fancy, I just try to keep it clean.

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0267.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg