3rd row floor liners...help me find a set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I am in need of something like a Husky liner for the 3rd row of the suburban. I understand that Husky stopped making the 3rd row recently...I have had my orders cancelled by two companies so far. What is another manufacurer that makes a similar product with the raised outer lip

Grey...

Thanks!

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the husky liners, why they stopped making the 3rd row I have no idea. I will look into weather tech

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the husky liners, why they stopped making the 3rd row I have no idea. I will look into weather tech

Had husky in my nbs. Full weathertech set (including 3rd row liner) in my nnbs. LOVE them way more and has that front raised lip around it like you were talking about. They are laser cut so I find they fit better and protect against spills just as good as husky. If I could buy it again, I would. sick truck btw :Handshake:

Double3

Reaction score
I'm thinking full weathertech.

Looks like it would be pretty nice.

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don;t think weathertech sells a 3rd row for the OBS trucks though. I called Husky yesterday to see what the deal was, "we stopped making them, none are in stock anywhere and we destroyed the mold and will never make them again" was the answer.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don;t think weathertech sells a 3rd row for the OBS trucks though. I called Husky yesterday to see what the deal was, "we stopped making them, none are in stock anywhere and we destroyed the mold and will never make them again" was the answer.

weathertech.com

select your car. Then you will see a list of items for your car. Click on 'cargo liner' then it asks--> Which side of the trunk is the jack located?

Left or Right?
2 Door or 4 Door?
Then it will pull this up (I just chose a random side and then 2 door)

brings this up: http://www.weathertech.com/store/mv...d=1&VehId=150&Year=1997&VehOptChoiceIds=37,18

It's 109.95 on there website! I have an nnbs with this cargo liner and it rocks. Google "Weathertech 40016" which is the model # of that exact liner and search for cheapest place. I did this exact thing and ended up finding my 140.00 liner for 110.00 from drillspot.com which actually gets there stuff drop shipped from Grainger.com... hope this helps!

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the cargo liner...I have a third row seat in there I want the floor mats for.Bascially to cover the whole truck I needed:

1) front seat mats, drivers side and passenger side
2) 2nd row floor liner
3) 3rd row floor liner
4) cargo area

I have all but #3

I may have found something from mats4less.com....we'll see what happens. I have had 4 companies say they have the part, I order it and they refund my money saying they no longer have them

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am waiting to hear back from the last place I ordered to see if they can get something similar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_hyde

Latest posts