373s with 10spd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt rogers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Gm guys. Probably a newb question but I honestly dont know. I have an 18 yukon denali, which has the 10spd trans. I believe the stock gears are 3.24. I was wondering your input on doing 373s. I dnt tow, i just would like a bit more acceleration. I know the higher the gear the more accel you get, but with a 10spd, is that even worth doing? I keep thinking it would zip through the gears too fast to stay in the powerband lkng enough to enjoy. I know, super newb question. Id like to use it on the qt mile and hwy runs for fun. What are your thoughts, is playing with gears worth it

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gm guys. Probably a newb question but I honestly dont know. I have an 18 yukon denali, which has the 10spd trans. I believe the stock gears are 3.24. I was wondering your input on doing 373s. I dnt tow, i just would like a bit more acceleration. I know the higher the gear the more accel you get, but with a 10spd, is that even worth doing? I keep thinking it would zip through the gears too fast to stay in the powerband lkng enough to enjoy. I know, super newb question. Id like to use it on the qt mile and hwy runs for fun. What are your thoughts, is playing with gears worth it
I would not mess with the gearing. There are many mods that you can do that will give you the desired results.