22 Yukon sitting at dealer waiting for rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mulligan5656

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys - I ordered a 2022 Yukon SLT in October. All was going according to the dealer provided timeline on TPW, shipping, etc. This week the Yukon hit the dealer lot - but I got a call saying the 22” LPO rims I ordered with it aren’t available at the moment and he hopes to have them in the next couple weeks but can’t be sure. Anyone else having the same issue with rim availability?

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Take your order without the rims, keep the stock, and just tell him to call you whenever they decide to show up.
What he said. I've read on other treads that the 22" wheels have been on back order for a while.

Last edited:

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
available factory gm wheels are very limited in options right now

OP
OP
Mulligan5656

Mulligan5656

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Take your order without the rims, keep the stock, and just tell him to call you whenever they decide to show up.
Not sure I can - it shipped with the black steel temp wheels on it. If they aren’t available in a couple weeks i can certainly ask.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe they could pull some rims off a loaner PU truck etc. to get you down the road..
I personally wouldn't drive a brand-new vehicle around on black steel rims, but that's just me...