22 Yukon Exhaust Leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

rdlsz24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow sorry guys, I made this post back in December and then never checked it. So I finally took our Yukon 6.2L in for the 3rd row seatbelt recall and this exhaust leak. As you can guess they said this joint is a “low spot in the system” and designed to leak water there. I’m going to attempt the service bulletin myself now that I know it exists. I can’t stand dealers. I turned down an included extended powertrain warranty because it meant having them do my oil changes, and I don’t trust them to do that

Rob

Last edited:

like2detail

Reaction score
I had similar experiences with the local GMC dealer's service department as well. Left my door panel, steering wheel and center console lid filthy after a routine maintenance. Discovered that Cadillac can do warranty work on GMC but not vice versa. I've been using the Caddy dealer for about 4 years and it's worth the added labor rates. Night and day difference in experience. I was spoiled by Lexus for years, sadly they don't make anything the size of the XL.

hansenc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had similar experiences with the local GMC dealer's service department as well. Left my door panel, steering wheel and center console lid filthy after a routine maintenance. Discovered that Cadillac can do warranty work on GMC but not vice versa. I've been using the Caddy dealer for about 4 years and it's worth the added labor rates. Night and day difference in experience. I was spoiled by Lexus for years, sadly they don't make anything the size of the XL.
Wonder if thats the case for Chevy too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove