22" Rims and Tires HELP I DONT KNOW S***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GOT THE RIMS...LET THE FUN BEGIN! Pitting is not that bad at all. Painting to match will be later. Getting them to fit will important!

THANKS FRANK B

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when do you want to shoot , its been on my mind i have been busy because i work only weekends 2 full days and then skool the rest of the days i really want them flare but i cant find a console, can i just buy them

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics...I don't know what to do with the front? Is 35 to small of a tire on a raked truck? The tire on there now is 45. They fit the rear fine. I can get the 45 to fit but I would have to raise the front up! I can do a 35 and raise it less.

downsized_1016091117.jpg

downsized_1016091421.jpg

1016091407.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

when do you want to shoot , its been on my mind i have been busy because i work only weekends 2 full days and then skool the rest of the days i really want them flare but i cant find a console, can i just buy them

STOP being lazy and get your ass to the junkyard like me. Its cold bt when there is a will there is a way.

Photoshoot asap. I'm going to try and paint my grill this week. Murdering continues!

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm thinkin about next week on night like 6 if cool wit u, i'm pretty sure u gave me ur number so i will call u this weekend and we will figure this out , also i found the the original corner lights that came off your truck if u want them

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats cool. I'm sending off the rims to be murdered out. I start making COLLEGE LOANS PAYMENTS next month ontop of two loans I already started on my own.

MONEY IS GOING TO BE SHIT TIGHT!

I will be painting the inner grill hopefully tomorrow. I think I still have your email on how you told me to do so. Just let me know which day is best next week so I KNOW WHEN not to sched work.

I would love our trucks with the same rims on for a photoshoot. Sad to say my rims have seen better days. Lug nuts snapped and I had to melt the studs and hammer then through. There is paint missing on the rims :(

For the past 2 months Verizon has messed up voicemail. If I don't pick up my fone it gets fowarded to some black lady in the BRONX. I will NOT change it for now. I kind alike the fact of having a personal secretary. TEXT ME 1st so I have your number saved and know its you!

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

OK SO BACK TO TH RIMS!

I will be getting them power coated GLOSS BLACK @ $100 per rim = $400. Seems like a good deal to me. BUT the rivets are plastic that go all the way around the rim. I need to replace those after the P/C. WHERE DO I GET THEM?

I'm still debating what SIZE front tire to use...

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

I found the email of your steps for the grill.

WHAT grit sand paper? Did you use an adhesion promoter or primer? I'm not going with flat black I'm going with a semi gloss. Its cold its perfect for painting!

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i will text u first which will probably be monday, i used 1,000 grit just to rough it a little ,then rustoleum primer , then what ever paint u want, make sure u paint from the front and back so the middle of the billet slats get paint evenly:grd: dont forget to clean all oils and wax from it or it will be fun to resand all the shit off

Last edited:

92GMYukonGTon24s

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey How's everything going with your truck? How much did you lower your truck? I have 305/35/r24s on my 92 yukon gt and I have no problem with rubbing or anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n