22" Rims and Tires HELP I DONT KNOW S***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK...So at a local swap meet. I came across 22" Chip Foose Speedsters.

One of my favorite rims EVER besides DUD Big Homies and KMC Rockstars.

No chips, bends, cracks. Just minor pitting on the inside. Price TO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

I would paint them black except the lips and foose part chrome.

My truck is lowered. I looked on stock hoes THE Rim seems tight.

It will fit the rear but I doubt the front.

What is skinny tire but safe tire to ride on? Is it possible to roll my fenders and Keep my fender flares? If I can't keep my FF then my front Nali/Escky Bumper sticks out and doesn't look smooth. I'd hate to jack up the front a lil.

Will the 22" Rims actually add clearence?

Attachments

• rims.jpg
    rims.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i you decide to ditch the flares let me know a price
also i have been meaning to ask what size tire u have on there
now sry a little off topic

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I WILL NOT...REFUSE TO DITCH THE FLARES! Keep the Front End Conversion lookin good!

I'll get back to you on the tires. I know there General Grabbers UMP...a lil pricey but so far so good!

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

H-e-l-p

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
coool i dont blame for not ditching the flares i want them so bad , because these damn rims are wide and u cant make um tuck easily

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im not sure about 22's but my 24s hardly rubbed and im lowered i had to lift about 1/2 of a inch or so to clear them, but they wernt hella wide i think it was a 305/35/24

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

did u get the rims? if so bolt them up and test fit, thats how ur gunna know...

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
its all on the size tire and the offset on the rims. if they have tires put them on and c how its gose. if not drive out to me and ill put them on my truck .lol

718frankb

LOCAL 282 TEAMSTERS
Reaction score
the 22's wont rub the fenders. thats my truck in the reference pic i'm running 305/45's with no issue i even lowered the front a little via the torsion bars 's

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0i dont know about that that escahoe is preety damn low in front i've had experience wiht that truck previously before he had it

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0i dont know about that that escahoe is preety damn low in front i've had experience wiht that truck previously before he had it

Stop being lazy...went to junkyard out here and Fender flares like mine.

I'll get the FF and trade ya for an ESCKY/Nali center console. I don't need any of the guts.

I think you should stop commenting on my threads until we get that photoshoot going.

:chicken:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas