22" OEM Escalade 7 star Wheels (Triple chrome plated)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it a bad idea to put these wheels on my 2016 Cadillac Escalade esv? I know that triple chrome plating adds some weight to the wheel, but would it adversely effect any of the driving chas-l1600.jpg racteristics at all?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nope....you'll be good to go and probably notice NO difference assuming you wrap them in good tires and not cheapy tires.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope....you'll be good to go and probably notice NO difference assuming you wrap them in good tires and not cheapy tires.

No way Jose' I would be putting on some Mich premier LTX's...My mother has them on her Nissan sentra and they grip on light snow far superior to my suvs Bridgestone duelers, and I'm assuming they would have a quieter ride as well?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably. Those LTX's are a good tire and should be pretty quiet on the road.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably. Those LTX's are a good tire and should be pretty quiet on the road.

All my other 22" wheel buying options are coming with the duelers, that is 1 of the main reason I'm considering buying these stand alone all chrome ones,, because for once I can actually choose the tire I want .,, The only con I could think of in getting the mich's is that the treads don't look all that aggressive compared to the duellers, but I guess that's petty and subjective.. Those Ltx's are also a beast in the rain,, Ive never seen a tire stick to the road in heavy rain as I did with them,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269