2024 1500-2500 GMC-Chevy trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of doubt that. Seems pretty specific to a certain number of units, and while it doesn’t say for sure which plant, my guess would be all the same plant. Regardless, Tahoe, Yukon, Esky, and the long wheelbase models have completely different roof structures from the pickups.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of doubt that. Seems pretty specific to a certain number of units, and while it doesn’t say for sure which plant, my guess would be all the same plant. Regardless, Tahoe, Yukon, Esky, and the long wheelbase models have completely different roof structures from the pickups.
I think he was getting at if someone is on this forum and has one of the suv’s in their fleet, theres a good chance they may have a pickup truck in the family as well (wife suv / husband pickup kinda deal).

OP
OP
S

Silverado4x4

Reaction score
I think he was getting at if someone is on this forum and has one of the suv’s in their fleet, theres a good chance they may have a pickup truck in the family as well (wife suv / husband pickup kinda deal).
Yes that's what I was getting at, thank you.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Funny that the article specifies the passenger side but the graphic is the driver's side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts