No Refresh for 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The trucks were "fixed" in 2022.5, and the SUVs are still waiting, meanwhile Ford again has the best interiors in the segment (even though I dislike the 15" vertical screen).
Personal preference, I guess. I don't care for the Ford interiors up to 2023 but the 2024 is a bit better. I test drove an Expedition before I bought my first Yukon XL Denali and was turned off by the Ford's interior - too knobby and plasticy. I still prefer the 2023 Sierra interior over the 2024 F-150 though. But both are nice places to spend time, finally.

stevoburito

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2024 order in, supposed to start production Nov 6th. Getting a premier. I was told that it will be the exact same options and everything as 2023. We will see, seems like no one at Chevy/GM has any idea of anything. I am hoping it gets the better and bigger infotainment system at least. Id be happy with that update.

OP
OP
DuraYuk

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2024 order in, supposed to start production Nov 6th. Getting a premier. I was told that it will be the exact same options and everything as 2023. We will see, seems like no one at Chevy/GM has any idea of anything. I am hoping it gets the better and bigger infotainment system at least. Id be happy with that update.
It's confirmed not happening. The refresh will be for 25

VAguy68

Reaction score
Seats!! I love almost everything about my z71 except the seats. I even sat in the Yukon ultimate seats and although they have massage, to my behind they are still too hard. If I could have put my 2015 F150 Platinum seats in to my Tahoe, I'd be a happy camper. C'mon GM! I was hoping a refresh would refresh the seat design. Guess not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar