2023 YUKON CONSTRAINTS LIST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MCMcBride

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just talked to an Inventory Manager. Evidently, the diesel constraint has been bumped up to 15% (from 10% previously). I guess every little bit helps. Also he said Max Tow is at 60% constraint now (much better than 0% previously). And for those looking for an SLT with Luxury package, it appears that is off constraint this week. So it seems to be getting a little better.
Thank goodness cause it can’t get any worse than 0%.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guy that was ahead of me for suburban order got high country with premium package, diesel, and super cruise picked up last week. I actually told them to put me on hold for a 2024. There’s still 1 order ahead of mine so I probably wouldn’t get a 2023 until early spring so I that point I’d rather wait for the refresh, plus interest rates are horrible I hear.

Last edited:

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guy that was ahead of me for suburban order got high country with premium package, diesel, and super cruise picked up last week. I actually told them to put me on hold for a 2024. There’s still 1 order ahead of mine so I probably wouldn’t get a 2023 until early spring so I that point I’d rather wait for the refresh, plus interest rates are horrible I hear.
Yeah my situation is similar. I am actually working two different dealers for diesel allocations. I have 1 person in front of me for a diesel at a larger dealer that seems to get pretty good allocations. I am first in line at a smaller dealer but I'm worried it will be a long time before they get a diesel allocation. I don't really want to wait until the 2024 model year as realistically we won't see those until fall of 2023. I need a larger vehicle fairly soon.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my situation is similar. I am actually working two different dealers for diesel allocations. I have 1 person in front of me for a diesel at a larger dealer that seems to get pretty good allocations. I am first in line at a smaller dealer but I'm worried it will be a long time before they get a diesel allocation. I don't really want to wait until the 2024 model year as realistically we won't see those until fall of 2023. I need a larger vehicle fairly soon.
My dealer is actually very small, I honestly think this was their first 2023 suburban allocation.

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
frustrated that they're still sucking up the Max Tow for the top of the line Denali's with every option. Not everybody wants every single option

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
frustrated that they're still sucking up the Max Tow for the top of the line Denali's with every option. Not everybody wants every single option
No constraints currently

TrucksNStuff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No constraints currently
Do you know if this applies to Tahoes as well? My dealer says I’m #1 on their list and they have an allocation but max tow is on constraint. I’m trying to figure out if they’re blowing smoke up my ass because the way I see it it should be accepted by GM by now if all constraints are gone and they have allocation. I need this thing accepted within the next month to meet out timeline of another baby coming soon, and my dealer claims they have no idea which vehicles they will be allowed to order each week.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? So Duramax is no longer on 10% constraint? Not doubting you, but it’s been 2 years of constraints and honestly most of 2022 has been worse than 2021 in that regard.
Yes, call me very skeptical as well.

Last I heard 2 weeks ago Duramax was at 15% and Max tow was at 60%. Max tow may have improved but it is very doubtful that the Duramax went from 15% to 100% when it was projected to stay at 10 - 15% through the remainder of the 2023 model year.

I'll try to get some updated info today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz