Matt's Yukon XL 2500 (Giant Silver Unicorn) Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bart Hinder

Reaction score
Awesome thread. Just read the whole thing from the beginning. I have a similar story. I was the original owner of an '03 Tahoe that I'd planned to keep forever, but needed more towing capacity. I've been watching for a Yukon XL for a few years now, and finally found one in Colorado last October. Flew to Pueblo, bought the truck, and drove it home to Texas.

Bart Hinder

Reaction score
You can redeem yourself... what type of bourbon?? :)

Bulleit if we're sipping it straight. Otherwise Texas Star from Costco. $14 for 1.75L. I can't tell the difference between it and Wild Turkey (aka Liquid Panty Remover). God bless Archer Daniels Midland.

OP
OP
Matt_

Matt_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bulleit if we're sipping it straight. Otherwise Texas Star from Costco. $14 for 1.75L. I can't tell the difference between it and Wild Turkey (aka Liquid Panty Remover). God bless Archer Daniels Midland.

Nice! Bulleit and Knob Creek are my go-to, Makers Mark being a close 3rd but that usually goes in my manhattans :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts