2021 Yukon/Escalade w/ Air Ride Lowering Links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm taking delivery of a 2021 Escalade Sport Thursday w/ Air Suspension. Has anyone lowered one yet? Are there links being produced? Thanks!

OP
OP
BTSRT

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to to some measurments this weekend - I got a guy that will develop/produce quickly.

OP
OP
BTSRT

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you someone take pictures of the ride height sensors - 1 front and 1 rear and measure the exact distance from the center of ball socket on one end of the link to the center of ball socket on the other end. With this info, he can make the links, as well as knowing how much it will lower it.

OP
OP
BTSRT

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have sourced a company to provide lowering links, measurements completed, company sent me links to test fit. I will be installing them Wednesday. If anyone's interested, please PM me. Thank you.

OP
OP
BTSRT

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be selling links soon. PM me for details.

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have sourced a company to provide lowering links, measurements completed, company sent me links to test fit. I will be installing them Wednesday. If anyone's interested, please PM me. Thank you.

Have you noticed any ride quality difference after lowering yours with the links? Do we need to worry about any damage to the bags or shocks lowering with these links long term?

Oaktree

Reaction score
Bump, does anyone have information on a good starting length of the new links?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk