2021 Duramax problem already

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Brett776

Reaction score
You've got more issues than the normal "No Start" person, along with a dealer that doesn't have a clue. I've never seen on any forum a vehicle that cranks till the battery is dead. Try another dealer... But if you got the patch you should be fine now.....
Yes it’s strange. I should mention it cranks till the auto shut off, but out of frustration I kept trying several cycles and it killed the battery. I wasn’t lucky enough to get one that would fire second try. Hopefully this update fixed it.

CTown Duramax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Averaging?
Like 20 city and 40 highway?

I got to get one of those.
Do you have to put that DEF stuff in it?

Can't wait for the tuners to come out with "> mpgs" tunes and "crank up the boost" tunes
My best 50 mile average was 36.3, my worst 12.7. I do a lot of driving in heavy traffic. Road trips average 26mpg driving aggressively or 30 mpg going 65-70 on cruise control. In city driving taking 1/2 hr to go 1.5 miles, I hve decided to run the autostop. Regen comes on more than once a tank. No problems. I plan to change the oil every 2,500 miles. So far, now problems starting. Car kept in unheated attached garage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos