2021 Denali….any recovery points??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ajmalian

Reaction score
So…the off roading season starts (rather already started) here in the UAE…planning to hit the dunes soon. Also for those wondering, 17” rims fit just fine. Waiting for mine to arrive in a couple of weeks.
So…my concern is that typically SUV/trucks have recovery tow hooks or recovery points up front, like the red hooks on the AT4s….any one know what or how the recovery point/access is on the Denali. I know there is a flap to the front left of the front bumper but I haven’t ventured behind it yet. Am I to expect any surprises if and when I get stuck and need a tug from the front??

shingles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here's a thread that might help:

If you don't mind me asking, what's the going rate for a Denali in UAE?

OP
OP
A

Ajmalian

Reaction score
Hey @shingles Thank you very much.

The price of the Denali Ultimate here in the UAE as of this morning after discounts is $81,650/-
However we’re still receiving pending orders of 2021. 2022 will only start sometime in February/March and that too may still very much may be with the old speedometers and the old OS on the infotainment systems. So essentially still a 2021 but with a 2022 badge.

Thanks for the above link. Will check it out.

Dustindu4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 2017 you can add the factory rings on the front bumper for a couple hundred. I imagine you should be able to do the same

OP
OP
A

Ajmalian

Reaction score
The 2015 - 2020’s had a place to add them. Rather here in the UAE they all came with them. With the 2021, for some odd reason it’s as thought they forgot to put them. Btw, in case anybody wondering, all Escalades have the same issue

specwar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to put hooks on the 21/22 Denali yet? There appears to be a part number listed for them, just wondering if they install and fit in the right spot to work with the factory bumper access cover.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rough country makes these for the silverado's, they do not show them for the suv's, there could be a couple reasons why
1. the plastic trim over the hole is either in the way and would need to be cut out
or
2. the frame size/mount holes are different
you would have to take some measurements and if possible compare to any oem options, calling RC would likely be no help the sales people have no clue.
they also make a tow hook for the silverado's they do not extend out as far as these brackets do.
tow-rc.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076