2021/22 T1SUV 6.2L Rotofab cold air intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reddevil96

Reaction score
Long story short, after several emails back and forth with Rotofab and the owner Mike, we were able to get together to test fit an altered version of their T1 19-22 truck intake on my 2021 Yukon XL Denali 6.2L. The test fit was quite uneventful and the fit and finish is very nice, and after fuel trims settled in the felt power is much better. How much better, I couldn’t tell you as no dyno testing was not done. So, if you’re looking at Rotofab give them a call as Mike told me they should have a specific kit ready in a very short time.

Attachments

• 21 denali engine 2.jpg
    21 denali engine 2.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 21 denali engine.jpg
    21 denali engine.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 21 denali front hood open 2.jpg
    21 denali front hood open 2.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 21 denali front hood open.jpg
    21 denali front hood open.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 78

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short, after several emails back and forth with Rotofab and the owner Mike, we were able to get together to test fit an altered version of their T1 19-22 truck intake on my 2021 Yukon XL Denali 6.2L. The test fit was quite uneventful and the fit and finish is very nice, and after fuel trims settled in the felt power is much better. How much better, I couldn’t tell you as no dyno testing was not done. So, if you’re looking at Rotofab give them a call as Mike told me they should have a specific kit ready in a very short time.

They make a nice product. I had one on my 2010 Camaro SS.

Comptech87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just ordered mine last week! Should be here in two days. They make great stuff!

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked the Rotor Fab website because this is one I would actually buy... then my eyeballs were gouged out by the price. It would be better if you had the option of a custom painted box and a carbon fiber or stainless intake tube like I had on my Camaro.

sanman28

Reaction score
Absent a tune it is hard to imagine this will make any difference seat of pants.