2019 Yukon Denali XL body kinks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ralph67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello!
I’m new to this forum . I hoping to get some advice.... I just purchased in October a new Yukon XL Denali and after having it home for a few days, I saw multiple kinks on the vehicle. Fenders, above rear windows, door handles & right rear panel. I saw many other GM SUVs around with the same defects. We met with a GM rep 2 weeks ago, took pictures, rubbed their hands over our nice black paint and now he told me that GM brand quality said there is nothing wrong. I’m sorry, but an $80,000 vehicle shouldn’t look like this. Gave me a song about 17-19 vehicles having this and it’s crap bc we traded an 18 Escalade ESV which was perfect. Where do I go from here?
Thank you!

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Ralph. Can you show a few pictures? By kinks for you mean wrinkles in the paint or metal? What did the dealer say? Keep climbing the GM chain of command and don’t stop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9