2016 Tahoe ...22inch steel/ smoothies?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

dani_yellz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice! Definitely confirms my want to colormatch my 22s.
Lol it does look color matched right?!

These are actually black. But it’s almost like they take on the color. Ended up being a great combo with my color.

Here’s a day shot

27287539-B924-48A3-92C2-55DECC745023.jpeg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol it does look color matched right?!

These are actually black. But it’s almost like they take on the color. Ended up being a great combo with my color.

Here’s a day shot

View attachment 364846

Of course, those in the know can tell they're not actually color matched. But, that's only when you specifically look to compare. Looking at the vehicle overall, they're a really good fit, especially considering that's their as-is color. You did very well on this one.

I'm curious, though- do they look even more like the body color when they're wet? I'm wondering if a simple glossy clear coat would be a good cheat.

OP
OP
D

dani_yellz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Of course, those in the know can tell they're not actually color matched. But, that's only when you specifically look to compare. Looking at the vehicle overall, they're a really good fit, especially considering that's their as-is color. You did very well on this one.

I'm curious, though- do they look even more like the body color when they're wet? I'm wondering if a simple glossy clear coat would be a good cheat.
Thanks!

I will have to get them wet and advise!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfire