2016 Denali..Missing MPH icon on cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PA-WOODCHUCK

Reaction score
2016 Yukon Denali... the MPH small white icon which displays current road speed limits on cluster is now gone. I'm not a wear that I changed anything in the cluster settings. I's located along the bottom along with the other lane departure, side warning, etc

thx

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 19' it will disappear if the road has no speed limit according to the GPS, it happens at both of my homes because the roads around me have no posted speed limit, as soon as I get on one of the main roads it reappears on the dash and on the HUD

ChrisYukon

Reaction score
Mine does that (disappears) occasionally, too. Scroll through the settings on your instrument panel to turn it on again.

I had a thread about it earlier this year.

OP
OP
P

PA-WOODCHUCK

Reaction score
The only setting I found was to turn on the limit for exceeding the set I have at 62mph.

jeffbco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only setting I found was to turn on the limit for exceeding the set I have at 62mph.
On my DIC Info Pages I can cycle through lots of options and towards the end of the option choices I have:

"Engine Hours"

"Trailer Brake", then

"Speed Signs" described as -

Shows sign information, which comes from a
roadway database in the onboard navigation.

OP
OP
P

PA-WOODCHUCK

Reaction score
I don't have that option listed. I do have one listed as blank page, but no clue what it does.

OP
OP
P

PA-WOODCHUCK

Reaction score
Think I found the cause for all the issues. Lost NAV location... so I did scan and have fault for GPS antenna open circuit. Making a dealer visit soon and will report back.