2015i Yukon Denali Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukontruckman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a color called midnight amethyst or something that's purplish.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Ceramic coated what?

Thanks, I am familiar with the Midnight Amethyst color. Take a look at this and tell me if this looks purplish to you. Maybe the camera white balance or something is off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA7kD29dtf0

imnohero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks midnight amethyst to me or else the iridium does look purplish... at least in that pic.

RobbieX210X

Don't Hate! V Eight!
Reaction score
1 Question and 1 Comment.

What is 2015i?

Truck looks nice. Haven't seen that color around yet all the new Yukons near me that I've seen are either that off-white or Black.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

imnohero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's definitely Iridium. He shows the window sticker at 1:31.

Yep. I didn't watch that far into the video. I haven't seen too many in that color. I like it but I see what you're saying. I wish they had a gunmetal gray color or even a flat gray. I'd take that in a minute. I ordered black because u didn't think the iridium looked aggressive enough for my taste.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

1 Question and 1 Comment.

What is 2015i?

Truck looks nice. Haven't seen that color around yet all the new Yukons near me that I've seen are either that off-white or Black.

The 2015i refers to the mid year model. They made changes to the 2015 beginning with build ms after Oct I think it is.

RobbieX210X

Don't Hate! V Eight!
Reaction score
Thanks for cleaning that up. Never heard if the "i" reference before. Learn something new every day. :thumbup:

gmcenvy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They have a steel grey color now but I've yet to see a picture of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn