2015i Denali Delivered White Diamond 5 Spoke Black 22"s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice. Post up pics with caps on it.

I think the best way to upgrade to any 22" on a Denali would be to pay the $495 for the standard Denali 22s, sell them on Ebay or elsewhere and then buy a set of replacements. You would come out close to a wash.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Denali was finally delivered last night after sitting in Texas with code 4200 since October 12, code never did change per GMC chat. I haven't seen any posts with the optional 22" 5 Spoke Gloss Black wheels. Still waiting on the center caps for the wheels.

Sweet like those wheels my delivery come friday will install the new wheels immediately.

:party36:

OP
OP
E

eli_inc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks nice. Post up pics with caps on it.

I think the best way to upgrade to any 22" on a Denali would be to pay the $495 for the standard Denali 22s, sell them on Ebay or elsewhere and then buy a set of replacements. You would come out close to a wash.

I opted to not deal with selling them. Dealer had 22"s in stock and gave me $1600 for the 20's that came on it so pretty much got them half price.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Does anyone know how to turn off the horn sound when the key fob leaves the vehicle while its running?

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I opted to not deal with selling them. Dealer had 22"s in stock and gave me $1600 for the 20's that came on it so pretty much got them half price.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Does anyone know how to turn off the horn sound when the key fob leaves the vehicle while its running?

Thats pretty good for the 20s.

I too would like to know about that horn honk. Thats really annoying.

OP
OP
E

eli_inc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thats pretty good for the 20s.

I too would like to know about that horn honk. Thats really annoying.

I found an alert setting but it appears to only turn off the alert if you leave the key fob in the vehicle and exit.

broncophil

Reaction score
congrats on the sweet ride. i saw a silver denali at my work today, and i'm now a convert. i liked the tahoes, but when i saw this silver one today, i was in love. that grill on silver wasnt too blingy, like i think it would be on black.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts