2015D vs 2015I

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WBHMSU

Seagal Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you Reels.

No ATT here and that's my primary use case for it. Tablets/cell videos for the kids for long trips. I suppose I should just get the open road package....

I can easily get a (used) 2015d Tahoe LT in my price range. I *might* be able to get a (used) 2015d Yukon SLT (prefer the Yukon). I think I can also get a (used) 2015i Tahoe LT towards the top of my price range. Trying to decide if the difference (+ about 15k less miles) is worth the extra 2-3k it would cost.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you Reels.

No ATT here and that's my primary use case for it. Tablets/cell videos for the kids for long trips. I suppose I should just get the open road package....

I can easily get a (used) 2015d Tahoe LT in my price range. I *might* be able to get a (used) 2015d Yukon SLT (prefer the Yukon). I think I can also get a (used) 2015i Tahoe LT towards the top of my price range. Trying to decide if the difference (+ about 15k less miles) is worth the extra 2-3k it would cost.

That answer would be different for each of us on this board and there is no right or wrong answer. Do what works for you and enjoy your ride. They are nice machines.

WBHMSU

Seagal Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another question. Sorry, thank you guys again for the answers.

I went to look at a new Tahoe LT and a new Yukon SLT today to see the differences up close and in person. The sales guy said you have to pay for the 4G LTE subscription, as well. From your post yesterday I was under the impression that the hotspot was free if you had the 2015i and the 4G LTE but you had to pay for the sub if you had an older one. Did I read that wrong?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea u read it wrong. No one is just giving away a free data monthly plan. You do get a free initial 3 gigabytes free though. At least that's what they gave me when I bought my 2015i a few weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10