Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sandktaylor

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok, so here I am a girl trying to understand what all you guys are talking about; I have become way more educated about shocks, sensors, air ride, magneride, etc. than I ever wanted to; all because I simply had a Rough Country 2" leveling kit installed on the front of my 2019 yukon xl denali and every since then, it rides horribly! Literally bottoms out on the slightest bumps, can't even drink my coffee out of my yeti cup without spilling everywhere; when I talk to the Eastern Off Road shop that did the install, they try to get me to do the magneride bypass and install all new everything, but I am not into changing out stock either; I have done some research and provided my gmc dealership with literal directions that I have found online to try as no one there seems to be specialized in suspensions/magneride, etc.; they did replace my front left strut as I told them another 4Wheel Parts shop diagnosed that as an issue, but that has not helped my ride much; I am scheduled for them to follow the directions I gave them to calibrate the suspension position sensor trim height next week

Thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14