2015 Yukon 4WD SLE $49106.0 or 2WD SLE $45247.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

forgetsee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Compared and test drove several American full-size SUVs and I like Yukon. autopriceshare dealers give me two quotas. One is for 2015 Yukon 4WD SLE $49106.0($2000 off MSRP), the other is 2WD SLE $45247.0($3500 off MSRP).Both of them contain three free maintenances. Compared with other deals shared in autopriceshare.com, these prices are fair.
I read some reviews about yukon. However, I believe current users' opinions more than these articles. I have two questions. Firstly, Is AWD necessary? when I in test drive, I feel no obvious differences between AWD and 2WD. Secondly, how about the reliability?
Thanks in advance, my friends!

Last edited:

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't find yourself in sloppy conditions for work or play, 2WD is the way to co. Less complex mechanically (some have indicated issues with their 4WD in the first year 2015s), and it'll give you marginally better gas mileage if you care about such things. I've driven a 4WD K-Blazer and a Yukon since 1989 and I have averaged one occurrence per year when I really found myself needing it, usually in a work situation that I could have foreseen and avoided. I'll likely be getting a 2WD Yukon/Tahoe in the near future as well.

Reaction score
More useful and better resale value for the 4WD set up. I couldn't see anyone getting a 2WD unless they live down south.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo