2015: Remove Bottom Part of Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take a look at this thread. Pretty sure this will help you out.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66744

Thanks man. That definitely does help me make my decision. Like others have said, removing the valance gives the truck more of a lifted look. That's definitely not the look that I'm going for on this truck. Very glad that I saw those pictures. Thanks @Pockets for showing me that. Still I am kinda liking when people basically just trim off the part on the lower part of the valance where it dips down extra low. But I am definitely going to proceed with caution if I ever do think about doing that. Thanks for the guidance guys!

SteveMansur

Reaction score
yes it can be taken off. the PPV edition that thing is basically cut in half. New ones are $130 and yest someone here has already done it.

will look for thread now...

Where can i purchase the police version of the airdam?

Illnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a stupid design and defly sits too low. As these are not "trucks" it's going to end up being the norm. I think the purpose of this is for fuel efficiency but it's still dumb.

trmccoy34

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I emailed Kerr Industries since they are the ones that do the PPV conversion. This was their response.

IMG_1428.JPG

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^Nice work! I wonder what the cost is through the dealerships and if it would be a worth while swap.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^Nice work! I wonder what the cost is through the dealerships and if it would be a worth while swap.

That is great work! A quick online lookup revealed $250-$350 dollars! Ouch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157