2015 or 2016,..Tahoe or Yukon???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason101

Reaction score
He’s not wrong could’ve been a “manager” vehicle/demo twice. Check the carfax just don’t assume 4 owners is a bad thing. As always EXTENDED WARRANTY IS A MUST. And don’t skimp either get the platinum/wrap coverage.

Can someone tell me what is the difference between the Platinum and the Platinum Wrap is? I see chevy describes the wrap as:

Available in addition to the Platinum coverage of the Chevrolet Protection Plan, the Chevrolet Platinum Wrap Coverage is a Vehicle Service Contract that provides exclusionary coverage. This means the Service Contract will pay or reimburse you for approved costs to repair or replace any covered breakdown of all parts, except for those parts that the manufacturer covers during its warranty term (full or certified), and except for those items listed in the Exclusion section of the vehicle service contract. It’s coverage for your peace of mind.

It seems that the Platinum is also exclusionary, so I'm not sure what makes the wrap different?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts