2015 high price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prices are going up, but its industry wide. All brands have been increasing their prices, Ford, Range Rovers, ETC have all gone up. I normally lease my cars so while the price increase is significant, Lease wise, 4 or 5 k is only $100 more a month. Keep in mind the truck is just getting released and as always rebates and offers will come out later.

This is a good point. It means "We the Consumers" have to be smart about when to lease or buy.. We have to unfortunately wait for these deals to start happening. Which suuucks I want one now!!!!! Now I say!!!! Haha. Anyways, my problem is that this high price could possibly drive down residual values. These big utes are already bad on resale, so to lease these things is just plain dumb. And it sucks for financiers because you end up upside down before you pay it off. Very frustrating. I don't think the price increase helps out.

Last edited:

ajeagle6921

Reaction score
Got a question for you guys, looking at purchasing a 2015 Denali. I know a lot has been said about the high price and I agree it is a substantial increase but also understand they have added a lot of features.

Yesterday I got a quote from a dealer for Yukon that MSRP was $72,200. Said they just got word they can do supplier pricing in March and can knock off $6,114 to get price down to $66,160.

What are your thought on this been a good deal. Was considering waiting until summer when prices will be lower but figured I would go ahead and pull the trigger with this kind of discount. Thanks.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't really know much regarding this, but 6,100 off that quick sounds like a decent deal to me.

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think 70k for a burb LTZ is insane. That should be the price of an Escalade, or at most a Yukon Denali. I'd love to know the average income of the people buying these vehicles new...

rgpie75

Reaction score
I think 70k for a burb LTZ is insane. That should be the price of an Escalade, or at most a Yukon Denali. I'd love to know the average income of the people buying these vehicles new...

Average income is probably about the same as the people who were buying the previous generation. I think a loaded up LTZ was around $64k MSRP for the 2014. So yes, the new ones are more, but it's not like someone making $30k a year was buying one last year either.

Sho'Tyme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with you guys on that 60-70 thousand is just crazy for a tahoe

aj713

Reaction score
Not too long ago, that's what the escalades were selling for.

Sent by carrier pigeon

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Price doesn't matter for some of these.. they pay minimum payments and drive out. Don't gotta have a 401k to buy in payments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coops924